Apple Frames is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in line with the General Data Protection Regulations.
What information we collect from the details forms on our website and quotation system:-
- Contact name
- Shipping Address
- Billing address (if applicable)
- Contact telephone number
- E-mail address
What we do with the information we gather:-
We will only use the information when directly linked to a specific transaction / quotation
- To manufacture the order
- To ship the order
- To make contact with you regarding the order
- To make contact with you to leave feedback for the order
- If you ask to be added to our newsletter database your name and e-mail address will
be logged in our email marketing system
We are committed to ensuring the security of any information you provide to us. We have safeguarding procedures in place to ensure your information is secure including electronic security and company procedures.
- All interactions are encrypted using 2048 bit encryption.
- We do not store or collect payment information.
- We are ‘ PCI Compliant ‘ this is an incentive being operated by all major credit card brands to routinely test web servers to ensure the integrity of the server and the security in operation to ensure that the most up to date security measures are in operation.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small computer file (usually text) that is saved to your computer by most websites. If you have ever purchased something online or have a website login, then you’ve more than likely already used these types of cookies and not been aware of it.
Which Cookies do we use and why?
Our website is built using the most common of all cookies, namely the ‘session cookie’. A session cookie allows your computer to remember each page you’ve visited on our website and it’s necessary for our website to operate efficiently.
Google Analytics Cookie
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
If you wish for any of the data you have provided us to be deleted please e-mail email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
With the exception of our newsletter database, all information we collect will be deleted from our internal systems after a period of approximately 7 years. If you believe any of the information we hold on you is incorrect or out of date please write or e-mail as above and we will correct this.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR, this service is free, please contact us at:
Unit 8 Alvis Way